SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Microsoft Surface Pro 5 i7 256 8gb + Keyboard + Pen + 2 power supplies

danishbacondanishbacon Frets: 2694
edited April 2019 in Misc £
Selling my Surface Pro 5 i7 256gb 8gb. Warranty replacement from Microsoft which I am expecting this week - I'm the original owner, will come with 90 day warranty.

£850 £650 SOLD for the full kit with fresh device straight from Microsoft warranty. Would cost £1400 direct from Microsoft if you were to order this spec today (or £1650 for the surface 6 variant).

It's a brilliant machine and has served me very well, even worked with some audio production on it.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• danishbacondanishbacon Frets: 2694
    Bump
  • Got to say my Surface Pro 3 is the best thing I ever bought (a bargain second hand). Amazing design and performance. It is one of the only tech devices I have that I genuinely feel good about each time I pick it up - most new things jsut fade into being every day objects (some guitars and amps excluded of course).
  • danishbacondanishbacon Frets: 2694
    Big reduction
  • revsorgrevsorg Frets: 879
    What do you mean by warranty replacement?
  • rze99rze99 Frets: 2278
    PMd