Mad Professor Supreme

timbuk02timbuk02 Frets: 271
edited March 2019 in FX
 Coming early July according to their Instagram feed.

@madprofessoramp: "We have been working with tone master @mattschofieldmusic to create the ultimate blues-rock pedal. It came out so good, Matt told we must name it the Supreme."

"The left circuit with black knobs is pretty much Matt's favorite Royal Blue, and the white side is new circuit, designed for big, fat and juicy bridge pickup tone."

"you can go with just one foot switch from one overdrive to another, just like Matt, or you can use them separate and also stack them. Very versatile pedal."

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ChuckManualChuckManual Frets: 692
    According to Matt, the white side is a tweaked Simble - with less compression and "much" more headroom.
    Not much of the gear, even less idea.
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7392
    Nice - similar in operation to the Double Blue - one button for on/off and the other toggles modes - although looking at the labeling again it looks like it might also operate as independent sides - maybe 2 modes of operation? 
    Red ones are better. 
  • ChesterChester Frets: 52
    I was seriously looking at a Twimble, and now this to ruin the party! If the white side really is based on a Simble, i'll wait and see what this thing sounds like

So has Matt severed links with FTT or is this an additional endosement?
  • hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1819
    I wonder if one could control each side using a switcher/looper etc? Well it’s becoming the norm isn’t it?
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
  • GazMozGazMoz Frets: 26
    I wonder if one could control each side using a switcher/looper etc? Well it’s becoming the norm isn’t it?
    By the looks of the in/out sockets I'd say not. I could be wrong....
  • ZenOvertoneZenOvertone Frets: 232
    If they put the same delay circuit that was in the (now discontinued) Bluebird inside the pedal that would be the ultimate pedal for me, I have a couple of Bluebirds but always looking for another!!
  • ChesterChester Frets: 52
    New introductory video from the boys at MP - sounds awsome ..

• Has anybody got one of these?

I'm not particularly into Matt Schofield, but the pedal looks good.  I'm thinking a change in OD's so might go and check this out.