SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Hard case for Strat - sorted

Fishboy7Fishboy7 Frets: 2189
edited April 2019 in Misc £
Need a nice case for my Strat.

Hiscox, Fender, whatever. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4908
    edited April 2019
    Whereabouts are you, @Fishboy7 ?  I have an old Selmer grey croodile-skin-effect case which I believe is for a Strat.  It certainly doesn't fit the Gibson SG that came in it!

I'm in Lancashire, but could travel a bit if you're interested, so you could at least check that it fits.  Sadly I don't have anything Strat-shaped around here to check with.

Give us a shout if you're interested, and I'll get it out from storage.

• WindmillGuitarsWindmillGuitars Frets: 731
    tFB Trader
    @Fishboy7 I've a Hiscox here - £70 to your door
    www.windmillguitars.com - Official stockist of Yamaha, Maybach, Fano Guitars, Kithara Guitars, Eastman Guitars, Trent Guitars, Orange Amps, Blackstar Amplification & More! (The artist formerly known as Anchorboy)
  • Fishboy7Fishboy7 Frets: 2189
    Aggh. I just ordered a new one yesterday. I think it's on it's way now but if I can cancel I'll let you know.

Cheers
  • WindmillGuitarsWindmillGuitars Frets: 731
    tFB Trader
    No worries
    www.windmillguitars.com - Official stockist of Yamaha, Maybach, Fano Guitars, Kithara Guitars, Eastman Guitars, Trent Guitars, Orange Amps, Blackstar Amplification & More! (The artist formerly known as Anchorboy)