Dry Bell Vibe

OctafishOctafish Frets: 1937
Any opinions on these? Are they tweaked Deja Vibe clones or something different. After being happy for a year or so with the Villanova Vibe and my DIY Harbinger (Deja clone), have got the 'try another univibe' itch again :s .
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 7768
    Been ages since I tried a Deja Vibe. It sounds like a Uni-vibe but has a relatively strong swoosh, slightly more choppy than a phase 45 for example. Biggest personal benefit for me is the small size and the nice tremolo type tones you can get at higher speeds.
  • DannyPDannyP Frets: 1676
    Crikey, they're not cheap, are they?
  • OctafishOctafish Frets: 1937
    Been ages since I tried a Deja Vibe. It sounds like a Uni-vibe but has a relatively strong swoosh, slightly more choppy than a phase 45 for example. Biggest personal benefit for me is the small size and the nice tremolo type tones you can get at higher speeds.
    I've got small footprint with the Villanova, I guess only way to find out is try/buy.

DannyP said:
    Crikey, they're not cheap, are they?
    No they're not, but got some gear funds burning a hole. If I get one I will try and pick up a 2nd hand one, so I can always move it on with minimal loss.
  • Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 7768
    Where are you based? You're welcome to come past Maindenhead/High Wycombe and try mine if near. 
  • OctafishOctafish Frets: 1937
    Where are you based? You're welcome to come past Maindenhead/High Wycombe and try mine if near. 
     I'm in North Essex and not likely to be over your way anytime soon, but thanks for the kind offer. I have just noticed that Peach Guitars (10 miles up the road) stock them, so maybe have to pay them a visit.