Any Eventide H9 Users on here ?

sweepysweepy Frets: 4183
As per the title, any users on here ? any niggles that get to you etc etc
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1822
    Nope. I have two. No issues whatsoever 
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
  • sweepysweepy Frets: 4183
    edited March 2019
    Excellent, they do seem the business, especially being able to audition the other new plugins etc and I found I have a few bob in my Andertons account  The Evenmidi Controller looks interesting but out of stock unfortunately 
  • hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1822
    I will say though that I do miss knobs and in a live situation that is quite important to me. You can tweak but it is more involved but only a bit. Sounds are great though 
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
  • meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10339
    Still loving my h9
    I think it's the only pedal that hasn't come off my board in the last 3 or 4 years.
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • sweepysweepy Frets: 4183
    Going to buy a Max, well, might as well :)

• hubobuloushubobulous Frets: 2352
    An excellent unit. I have 2 and love them. Max is the way to go