Some limited edition Oil City edition pickups ... first come first served!

OilCityPickupsOilCityPickups Frets: 10264
in Made in the UK tFB Trader
For years now one of my most popular pickups has been the StoneTone Strat set. Designed to be as high output as possible while still being 'Stratty' they have found their way onto many of your instruments. Well I have made some improvements, and I will be making a VERY small number of sets in this transparent finish to celebrate. 
Known as the Masterwound StoneTone Limited, they keep all the great StoneTone sound, but add earthed coil copper shielding for the ultimate quiet single coil operation, and a baseplate as standard at the bridge, with the option of baseplates on neck and middle too. 
The output has been upped slightly with the coil shape tweaked to preserve the treble response and openness, and they are supplied with modern PVC coated wire for easy hooking up to modern harnesses. 
They look the business and are similar in appearance to the single coils we have supplied recently to Blackmachine. 
I shall also be producing strictly limited editions of my a couple of other Strat sets in clear bobbin over the next few months.
There are six sets only of the StoneTone Limited planned ... along with a few pairs of neck and middle to be used with our Blackbird bridge humbuckers ... a match I personally love.
PM me for price and lead time.These will go fast.

Professional pickup winder, horse-testpilot and recovering Chocolate Hobnob addict.
Formerly TheGuitarWeasel ... Oil City Pickups  ... Oil City Blog 7 String.org profile and message  

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom