SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

LE 2009 Radiohead 2xCD albums (x5 [TB > HttT]) & Bjork Volta singles/Vulnicura Live PD

TenebrousTenebrous Frets: 1332
Trying to raise some funds with a few of the more interesting stuff I have laying about.

First up, these Radiohead 2x CDs from 2009~. A few of them were imported, but bugger knows if I can figure out which. All are in fantastic condition & complete with all the inserts/extras.

Price - £125 delivered

Next up, all the limited edition Volta single boxsets sealed in their factory shrinkwrap, and an unplayed limited to 1000 copies double picture disc of Vulnicura live (I bought it as unplayed years back, and it's not been out of the box since). I have a lot of Bjork to sell (enough to fund a guitar or two), so maybe there will be more going up at some point, or maybe I'll just throw it all on eBay/Discogs & see what happens.

Anyway, unsure on how to post this all due to the weight, but I'd be looking at £80 for the Volta collection, £70 for Vulnicura Live, or £140 for the lot.

Cheers folks.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom