SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTD: Digital Piano

HaychHaych Frets: 5623

I'm on the lookout for a digital piano of some sort, since my daughter is now having lessons and is progressing rather too well for my income!

Let me know if anyone is selling.  Location could be an issue so if you're in Sunderland or Kent (I live in south east Wales) then I probably wouldn't be interested in collecting it even if you're giving one away.

There is no 'H' in Aych, you know that don't you? ~ Wife

Turns out there is an H in Haych! ~ Sporky

Bit of trading feedback here.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I haven't got one for sale but I can highly recommend a Yamaha P45. I bought one recently its great, weighted hammer action keys, really authentic sound; metronome, 12 voices iirc and accepts a sustain pedal too. No doubt a bunch of USB and Midi options but I haven't investigate them yet as I wish to view it as a piano first and foremost.

I bet one could be picked up cheap second hand.
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

• uncledickuncledick Frets: 406
    MY daughter is selling her Casio.  Don't know the model right now but it was about £425 new on a Music Live special deal. Spec similar to the Yamaha mentioned above. She lives in Market Harborough but often travels down the M5 past Bristol and has several mates at Bath University. If it's vaguely of interest, pm me and I'll find out exact model/price.
  • BRISTOL86BRISTOL86 Frets: 1920
    I have a Yamaha something in the garage - I want to say NP11 - with a stand and a stool if it’s any good. It was my brothers and he’d be pleased to see it going to someone eager to learn! 
  • MusicwolfMusicwolf Frets: 3654
    I've been playing keyboards again recently as I'm planning to do some serious practice / lessons when I retire at the end of the year.

I've been thinking about one of these https://www.thomann.de/gb/thomann_dp_26.htm  I've not tried one, only read the reviews.
  • HaychHaych Frets: 5623
    Thanks everyone, sorry for the late reply - I've been meaning to add a reply for ages but it keeps slipping my mind.

@Bristol86 if you have deets of what you have in the garage I'd be interested to know?  Likewise @uncledick if you let me know what your daughter has I'll do some research and see if it's suitable.

Cheers

There is no 'H' in Aych, you know that don't you? ~ Wife

Turns out there is an H in Haych! ~ Sporky

Bit of trading feedback here.

• GizmoGizmo Frets: 1076
    PM'ing you.
  • uncledickuncledick Frets: 406
    Haych said:
    Thanks everyone, sorry for the late reply - I've been meaning to add a reply for ages but it keeps slipping my mind.

@Bristol86 if you have deets of what you have in the garage I'd be interested to know?  Likewise @uncledick if you let me know what your daughter has I'll do some research and see if it's suitable.

Cheers
    She's started playing it again!!!