Releasing something made ten years ago!

Back in 2009 my then band "Angry Badger" recorded an E.P after I bought a load of home studio equipment, sadly I just rushed into recording it without really knowing what I was doing, at the end of it we had something just about usable, but I was never really happy with it. The band broke up that year and I lost interest in it, sold all my recording equipment etc.. 

Bought some new equipment a few years back, a Kemper to replace my guitar amps / pedals and thought I'd have a go at re-visiting those recordings, replacing badly recorded guitar tracks, learning more about how to use Logic properly. I then bought Superior Drummer 3 and replaced the drum parts that were individually mic'd up (again, failed miserably to record those well at the time).

So, ten years on and 3 of the 4 tracks are done (original bass player is re-doing the bass part for me on the 4th track, he's a much better bass player than me and I've no idea what he is playing). Liked the idea of putting them on Spotify / Apple Music / iTunes etc.. got the 3 tracks uploaded to Spotify as of this morning :)

https://open.spotify.com/user/pvo_dave/playlist/3gON3HegYXfzyAr8jxleTe?si=yc0i_xk_SJeFh2gW39WR6Q&fbclid=IwAR2lYpTpxqA4YDJLamU9z__xwusjMxvFY21LZGA6pgoWNxTtlXqFDor0ut8

Let me know what you think.

Dave.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments