SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT: Line 6 DL4 (Brand New !) Plus PX2 Power Supply

WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9446
edited April 2019 in FX £
I just had to try one, and it is VERY impressive !

Bought this week from PMT (PX2 from Guitar Guitar), and here are my thoughts;

I've bought a new DL4 this week to trial, and wanted to trial it against my HS Stomp... and other existing delays.

The DL4 has surprised me how good it is. Saying it was first made in 1999 (?), it stands up against modern stuff. It's not FTT Future Factory good, but then again, nothing else is imho.

Nonetheless, the DL4 is superb. A very creative tool, with an excellent looper. Ive probably lost more hours playing with this over the past week, than any other I can remember. It does sound slightly better than the equivalent Stomp settings, to my ears anyway, and I wonder if its the Pre-amp thingy ?

Whatever, it sounds truly excellent.

It has also re-ignited my love of loopers, and reminded how much I used to 'loop' and how creative I was. This will now be addressed and Ill get another looper...

Ultimately, I've also realised that I need to reduce my board size... and for that reason I'm going to move the DL4 on. Id return it to PMT but they have absolutely nothing in stock I desire !

Brand new, all the candy, batteries, manuals and stickers.

£159 ppg plus £11 postage ono.

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments