SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fender Telecaster '77 Blonde, original

What's Hot
Hello all,

Time as come to sell my Telecaster as my rock star dreams have finally faded!  I bought this as a teenager in '89 so have owned for 30 years. It has been very lightly used in that time, all the signs of wear were present when I bought it so I assume it had a more active owner before myself.

I don't have in depth knowledge on these so will tell you what I know, hope that the pictures assist and can look to respond to any specific questions.

This looks to be all original, I certainly haven't changed anything apart from the strings.  Based on serial number it looks to be '77 made.  Blonde finish has a nice translucent effect and rosewood fretboard with pearl inlays looks in great condition.  Whilst guitar has been stored for long periods I have always de-tensioned the strings to reduce stress on the neck.  Action has always been low but there is no buzz from the frets.  I had the guitar checked over and lightly serviced a couple of years ago and nothing needed replacing.

There are a few blemishes as would be expected of a guitar of this age with the most notable being;
- Wear to the finish just below the scratch plate
- Wear around the jack plug socket
- A slightly warped scratch plate
I have tried to show these as well as other age related marks in the pictures.

Comes with non original but good quality hard case which I purchased with the guitar at the time.

Looking for £1,900 but will consider offers.  No p/x this is straight sale only and UK buyers only.

I am based in Folkestone, Kent and would prefer pick up so you can also see and try the guitar before committing.  Bank transfer or cash

Will consider posting or meet up as well.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments