SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wanted: Edwards, greco or burny

What's Hot
Hi there. I'm interested in buying one of the above  mentioned of their lp copy. Preferably white or a goldtop. 
2004 Gibson Les Paul Standard ltd edition, 2012 Fender strat 70s re-issue, 2018 Epiphone Texan
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8786
    @russianbear is your man for this sort of thing...
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
  • brooombrooom Frets: 1173
  • russianbearrussianbear Frets: 246
    I have EVERYTHING. One of each MIJ names, basically, and will beat any price, or service provided.
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • alalalkasaralalalkasar Frets: 363
    @russianbear do you have a website or reverb shop?
    most end up here https://reverb.com/shop/evgenys-gear-bazaar-1 but at the moment I'm expecting 12 guitars, most of which are LPs
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Expected next month (but grabbable via reverb if needed even today)

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8786
    That white custom...
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
  • shaunk26shaunk26 Frets: 25
    How much will the white custom be?
    2004 Gibson Les Paul Standard ltd edition, 2012 Fender strat 70s re-issue, 2018 Epiphone Texan
  • mark123mark123 Frets: 1325
    shaunk26 said:
    ha beat me to it!
  • munckeemunckee Frets: 12325
    mark123 said:
    shaunk26 said:
    ha beat me to it!
    You lot can see the black custom underneath it right : )
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Fifty9Fifty9 Frets: 492
    How much is the Burny custom at the bottom?
  • MattPMattP Frets: 252
    That black junior!

Christ, i think i've had a moment.
    Prices wise / estimating:
    500/600 for the Burny (500 if it arrives in good health, 600 if I need to refret it, can't really say beforehand as it's a BURNY they had very small frets from the factory)
    white Orville is with a major upgrade with a Gibson 490/498 PU set, £700, all prices include hard cases
    black orville by gibson is 850, all stock, most likely same 490/498 pickups, but might be The Shaw set as well
    Edwards - £550, please note that it has no 3-way switch, that's a specific model without it.
    Also expecting a black 80s Greco LPC, 500ish price range
    Also: 2012 Burny LP Std Taiwan, will be affordable, usually very solid guitars
    Also-also: 1979 Fernandes LP Std (defacto TOKAI), 600-700, in that area
    AND: 1980s Greco ES335 in aged cherry. Very hard to say its price yet as there are some things I'm not unsure of (as in binding and frets)

All prices indicated include: a not-your-usual-cheapo hard case (brand new Gator Deluxe), and UK airmail delivery with no fees or any other expenses.
    Ah yes, Junior: it's a 2000s Greco Japan, all stock and pretty minty, 620 delivered IF it fits in a LP case (I don't see why it should not). If it does not, price goes down to 570, and I'll pack it without the case.
    Also immediately deliverable:
    Orville by Gibson LPR9 - one piece back, nitro finish, classic57s, new hard case, all original (except the case). £1040 Shipped.

1970s Vorg LP Deluxe - These are RARE! From my private part of the collection, needing in downsizing. All original, unbelievably high level of quality. Semi hollow body, minihumbs to die for, and lightweight, resonant, sparkling tone. Brand new hard case. £780 delivered.

1980 Greco Super Power EG500 - semihollow body (one of the last ones), all original hardware, brand new medium frets, and a ton of dynamics (actually even more than with many solidbody LPs). Brand new hard case. £520 shipped!

1979 Greco EG900 - high end model of that year. Maple neck, ebony FB. This one's refinished, and the refinish is TOP GRADE. It's exceptionally good looking. Set of original PU-2 pickups. Brand new hard case. £930 shipped, not cheap - but hey, I paid the very premium for that finish.

1978 Greco EGC1000 - maple neck, heavy, a bit compressed, and with a pronounced ebony "spike" at the top end. Brand new hard case. £1100 shipped.

2001 Gibson LP Classic w. OHSC - unexpected, huh? Who needs Gibsons anyways. But if you need it - here's one that's not muffled/overcompressed/stuffed kind of tone.This one's nice. Set of Burstbucker 2+3 pickups. Original brown hard case (the lightweight ones). £1200 shipped. Not cheap, I know, but not too much either.

• mark123mark123 Frets: 1325
    Pm'ed
  • tone1tone1 Frets: 5141
    That Orville looks great, as does the Greco EG-900....It’s a shame I’ve got my ‘Not buying guitars until I try them’ self imposed restriction in place :s
  • @russianbear When will you have the Greco ES335?
    I don’t have a gambling problem, I’m winning, and winning is not a problem for me. That’s like saying that Iron Maiden have an awesomeness problem.
    tone1 said:
    That Orville looks great, as does the Greco EG-900....It’s a shame I’ve got my ‘Not buying guitars until I try them’ self imposed restriction in place :s
    if you gave me some idea what sort of sound you're after, I could advise. Also could take it back if my guess was wrong. Usually, I get it quite precisely, but you need to describe your kind of tone.
    @russianbear When will you have the Greco ES335?
    The same as them all, which is mid-May.