SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Box 40 Boss OD-1, Boss DM-2W, Boss DSD-2, Digitech Drop, Boss FZ-2 Hyper Fuzz,

What's Hot
builttospillbuilttospill Frets: 457
edited August 2019 in FX £
Brand New Boss Box 40 Reissue OD-1 (14pin Chip)
Ok fretboarders, this is a brand new unused, shipped direct from Roland/Boss Box 40 Boss OD-1. The one I had originally had some noise issues so the OCD in me had it sent back to Roland for repair. They couldn’t repair it so they sent me a new one. No velcro and unfortunately they don’t do a box for these but it will packaged in the usual bombproof way.

£190, £175 £165 £155 £150 PPG Special Delivery WITHDRAWN!!

Digitech Drop
Awesome live tool for drop tunings, used once for a gig then boxed away. In superb lick my face condition. Boxed with original power supply, manual and no velcro. Pics tonight!! £85 posted PPG SOLD via ebay

Boss DM-2W Analogue Delay
Purchased from Guitar Guitar a few years back inc store receipt, excellent analogue delay in fantastic condition some tiny blemishes on metal footswitch please see close up picture, boxed with instructions
£90 (PPG) posted SOLD via Ebay

Boss DSD-2 Digital Sampler/Delay (MIJ) Blue Label
Purchased from Joe's Pedals earlier this year fantastic digital/analogue delay with the DD-2 long chip, few marks to casing but in good condition considering age, no box and velcro on the bottom.
£65 (PPG) posted SOLD via eBay 

Boss CP-1X Compressor
Incredible easy to use digital multiband compressor, really enhances your tone and can be used as an excellent boost. Please see online reviews. Purchased new by me from PMT (still have original store receipt) In excellent condition with box and Instructions.

Edited
: Slight Marks/scrapes to boss packaging. And slight creasing of label on pedal base plate due to removal of heavy duty velcro. Also some very small blemishes to pedal footswitch near 'OUTPUT' jack, see first picture below.

£90 £85 SOLD via eBay! posted special delivery. 

Boss FZ-2 Hyper Fuzz
I WILL regret this! A fuzz that can be placed anywhere in your chain. The most fun I’ve had with a single pedal in years. Not much to say, two incredible fuzz modes and a useful HUGE clean boost, it’ll rip your face off. Some marks to casing and residue to baseplate. In good condition and fully functioning. £170 posted special delivery. SOLD!

Neunaber WET Reverb V1.2 (June 2011) On Hold!
Incredibly simple reverb, two knobs to caress, goes from room to a nice spacious ambient reverb, in good condition no marks, boxed with velcro on the bottom. £100 posted special delivery. There’s also a switch inside the battery bay that changes from buffered (B) to unbuffered (UB)

Boss OD-2 Turbo Overdrive - SOLD!

A very, very clean Taiwanese example but with no box, I like this so much I will get another. Older ACA so runs at 12 volts - £49, £45, £40 posted. SOLD!

Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble SOLD! 
- 1992 blue label, Wonderful sounding analogue version, sound like Robert Smith and Jeff Buckley, great condition and boxed. PSA connection runs at 9 volts - £65, £60, £55, £45 posted - SOLD!

EHX Deluxe Memory Man Big Box MN3800 chip (2009) - SOLD!! via Ebay

Everyone loves a big wide box I know I do. Best Analogue delay on the planet IMHO and it’s not on my board. The delicate screenprinted graphic has come away in some places but it’s in good condition and has been well babied by me.
The metal casing around the ‘Echo Out’ Jack input is ‘slightly’ dented but this does not impact the actual jack connection.
Includes a worn EHX DMM cardboard box, EHX PSU, non original instruction sheet.
£330 - Posted Special Delivery SOLD !

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• builttospillbuilttospill Frets: 457
    edited April 2019
    Bump! Memory Man Sold!!
  • JD50JD50 Frets: 658

Wow didn't realise those MM delays went for that much these days. I've an older mint condition with the MN3005? chips with the pointer knobs plus wooden box.... hmm I might sell it.

• JD50 said:

Wow didn't realise those MM delays went for that much these days. I've an older mint condition with the MN3005? chips with the pointer knobs plus wooden box.... hmm I might sell it.

If you are not precious about letting go of your DMM just go for it! it looks like now is probably the time to sell (Maybe that recent Ed O'Brien TPS episode probably played some part in this?)  the MN3005 seem to be more desirable including that lovely screenprinted wooden box. Prices can rise and fall dramatically over a year, I've seen then go for as little as £170 but then sell for £400 upwards.
    I loved mine and will miss it, but I feel it's wasted on me and I've realised that no-one in rehearsals or a gig audience is going to be able to tell it's a memory man and that my Boss DM-2w will cover the sounds I'm after, my bank balance will be better for it too.
    It's an incredible delay the king of Analog IMHO but like my old DL4 it's just too big for my board, I also had a niggling feeling of OCD about EHX reliability especially with having heavy footed kids about.     
  • JD50JD50 Frets: 658
    JD50 said:

If you are not precious about letting go of your DMM just go for it! it looks like now is probably the time to sell (Maybe that recent Ed O'Brien TPS episode probably played some part in this?)  the MN3005 seem to be more desirable including that lovely screenprinted wooden box. Prices can rise and fall dramatically over a year, I've seen then go for as little as £170 but then sell for £400 upwards.
    I loved mine and will miss it, but I feel it's wasted on me and I've realised that no-one in rehearsals or a gig audience is going to be able to tell it's a memory man and that my Boss DM-2w will cover the sounds I'm after, my bank balance will be better for it too.
    It's an incredible delay the king of Analog IMHO but like my old DL4 it's just too big for my board, I also had a niggling feeling of OCD about EHX reliability especially with having heavy footed kids about.     

I've not used it or any pedals for that matter since i've not been in a band so should prolly sell the lot.... also have an old big box polychorus & various other old pedals ..... I'm just straight into the amp these days.
    Bump with price drops!
    Bump!
    Bump!
    Bump for a Boss OD-2 and a blue label analogue CE-5
  • ennspekennspek Frets: 1626
    Excellent pics. GLWTS.
    ennspek said:
    Excellent pics. GLWTS.
    Thank you!
    Bump!
    Bump break!
    OD-2 bump
    Bump for FZ-2 
    Bump
    FZ-2 SOLD via Ebay
    Boss CP-1X compressor added
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24162
    You really got £170 for the FZ-2?

Wow - a few have gone for £120 over the last few weeks! Nicely done!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    You really got £170 for the FZ-2?

Wow - a few have gone for £120 over the last few weeks! Nicely done!
    Yep! £170 via eBay but a bit I’m a bit wary of that place at the moment... one currently up for £200
  • VJIvesVJIves Frets: 466
    That's brilliant, I only got £120 for mine and it was mint out the box! I do miss it, great pedal.