SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

NOW SOLD: Ibanez Talman TMB100-MGR bass, virtually unused

skullfunkerryskullfunkerry Frets: 4136
edited May 2019 in Basses £
I bought this from Andertons in January, intending to use it for recording at home. I just find it too big and unwieldy though, so I tend to record bass with my guitar and then pitch shift it down. This has been hanging on my wall for nearly 5 months, I've probably played it less than a dozen times.

It's absolutely immaculate, no marks or dings, and I don't smoke or have pets. I did throw the packaging away though, so it'll need to be collection only from Ashingdon in Essex.

Colour is mint green: it looks blue in some of the photos but that's just my photography. Here's the Andertons page:

I paid £169 for it, I've got it on eBay for £119 to try and cover some costs, but I'll take £100 for it from a fretboarder.

Too much gain... is just about enough \m/

I'm probably the only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar ;)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom