SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: Marshall Jubilee 2555 from 1989 (the black one that isn't the Slash model)

matt1973matt1973 Frets: 386
edited July 2014 in Amps £
Marshall Jubilee 2555 100W from 1989. Switchable to 50w. Excellent condition. Original F/S included.

Great amp featuring Split Gain Level channel, superb FX loop, diode clipping circuitry. It's signature dark tone is commonly regarded as the perfect head for biamping with midrangy amps IE Fender, Dumble, Plexi. And on its own, it will equip you with one of the best crunch/lead tones Marshall have ever produced. 

Notable users are the Black Crowes, John Frusciante, Joe Bonamassa but is perhaps known most affectionately as Slash's live tone from early 90s.

The Tolex is black because these models were sold after the Jubilee year and should not be confused with the 90s Slash model. Not that there's anything wrong with those.

£1100

Thanks for looking

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ParkerParker Frets: 960
    I used to have te smaller head version of this - great amps!
  • matt1973matt1973 Frets: 386
    Want one of the finest lead tones money can buy? Heres your chance :)
    Bump
  • Duppy03Duppy03 Frets: 104
    You mentioned you could be interested in trades. Is there anything your specifically after? I've got an early 70's Silverface Fender Pro Reverb or 1974 Marshall Superbass i'd consider trading.
    By all means, ping me a PM with what you see their values at.
  • daveyhdaveyh Frets: 684
    Fun fact: Jubilees are silver, the 'black' Jubilees are the 'Custom' series.

Still my favourite amp, bought one in '89 and used it for years. Would so have this if pennies were available,
  • incredible amp, great to see one in such good condition too, good luck man! i wish i could afford it myself!
    Bump