So, apparently a football thing happened?

What's Hot
I envisage JLA might be not quite the happy place waiting for flights home to Barcelona in the morning.
littlegreenman < My tunes here...
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 9714
    edited May 2019
    Too many click bait stealth threads about football, you need to make it more obviously about football

Just kidding.

As a West Brom fan my season has been over for a few weeks so have been routing for Liverpool as my best mate is a fan, so chuffed for them and I hope they can pull a similar miracle off against the Dingles on Sunday
    Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
    soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
    youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mgawmgaw Frets: 5258
    what a performance from Liverpool....shocked totally thought Barca would get through..Jurgen Klopp for Prime Minister at least
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    mgaw said:
    what a performance from Liverpool....shocked totally thought Barca would get through..Jurgen Klopp for Prime Minister at least
    Why because he's good at staying in Europe?
    18reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15485
    mgaw said:
    that deserved a LOL, good stuff.

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

• RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 11873
    I was sad not to see any shots of Suarez crying at the final whistle.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
    I was sad not to see any shots of Suarez crying at the final whistle.
    He was certainly lacking a bit of bite tonight

Weyyyy I'm on one tonight
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BigBearKrisBigBearKris Frets: 1755
    edited May 2019
    Bit of a different come back this time and Barca appeared very weak, but what a domination by Liv. Game almost on the par with AC Milan final.
  • mudslide73mudslide73 Frets: 3071
    Too many click bait stealth threads about football, you need to make it more obviously about about football :)

Just kidding.

As a West Brom fan my season has been over for a few weeks so have been routing for Liverpool as my best mate is a fan, so chuffed for them and I hope they can pull a similar miracle off against the Dingles on Sunday
    @thecolourbox Are you attending the play offs? Me and my lad have signed up for the inevitable Villa win but you never know. Hopefully Gayle can do it for us.

I'm on record as an anti Liverpool person.. but fair play. That's undeniably brilliant.
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

• LegionreturnsLegionreturns Frets: 7965
    mgaw said:
    Pep for Brexit Secretary then? 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
    edited May 2019
    Too many click bait stealth threads about football, you need to make it more obviously about about football

Just kidding.

@thecolourbox Are you attending the play offs? Me and my lad have signed up for the inevitable Villa win but you never know. Hopefully Gayle can do it for us.

I'm on record as an anti Liverpool person.. but fair play. That's undeniably brilliant.
    No I'm on holiday so I'll be back just in time to see the Villa in the final

Hope I'm wrong though, and that you and @mudslide73 Jr enjoy the match! I shall be watching on Now TV...
  • Buzzing, I’ve been high on football tonight. Unbelievable. Klopp is a legend. Is there a better manager in the world? Another miracle at Brighton needed next. 
  • Amazing....but is there a more hateful git of a footballer than Luis Suarez on this planet? A despicable man!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • schrodinger1612schrodinger1612 Frets: 390
    edited May 2019
    I’m still a bit shocked at what I just witnessed to be honest... such a special game, and very emotional at the end. I’ll be praying for a little more divine intervention at Brighton this weekend 

Feedback Thread: https://goo.gl/bquaSD
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14220
    tFB Trader
    Awesome - Great to watch - Such spirit and the crowd worth at least one goal - Bet some kids are late for school today
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30888
    I've not seen a comeback that good since Duran Duran released Ordinary World....

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Gassage said:
    I've not seen a comeback that good since Duran Duran released Ordinary World....
    Or even more so, the 2000 dance remix of the same by Aurora
  • mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4669
    of course the result you should all be talking about is Ayr Utd 1-3 Ictfc :-) 
  • ToneControlToneControl Frets: 11891
    I wanted Liverpool to lose, but after seeing his performance, wanted Suarez to suffer. What a cheat.

Amazing performance from Liverpool
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • paulmapp8306paulmapp8306 Frets: 841
    Unbelievable. Klopp is a legend. Is there a better manager in the world? 
    errr, yes.  Pep.   Klopp hasnt actually won anything yet.

I wanted Barca to win I have to say, mainly because there are too many Liverpool fans who think they are entitled still - Its why I hated Man-U and Arsenal back in the 90s as well. 

That aside, Liverpool were great in BOTH matches.  In Barca, the first goal was awsome, and the FK was unstoppable.  The 3rd was a break away they shouldnt have let happen when they were chasing a game they didnt need to - but they played the same way as last night, Barca couldnt get out, and Liverpool were a constant threat.  They didnt deserve to loose the first game let alone by 3, so from a pure football perspective they deserved to win the tie.

So - Come on Spurs.....
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28336
    I’m still a bit shocked at what I just witnessed to be honest... such a special game, and very emotional at the end. I’ll be praying for a little more divine intervention at Brighton this weekend 

No way on earth are Brighton gonna get a draw! The last chance of the title went when Leicester failed. I'd have much preferred Liverpool to win the prem but it ain't gonna happen now.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom