SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Squier VM Strat

What's Hot
545454545454 Frets: 184
edited May 2019 in Guitars £

After 2 unsuccessful band ventures in the last year I'm going to have a clear out and focus on acoustic for a bit. Looking to sell this Squier Vintage Modified Strat (2007 made in India, candy apple red, pickguard and backplate replaced, one ding) - £150

Based near Newcastle, happy to post UK-wide, or to drive a reasonable distance to meet.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• 545454545454 Frets: 184
    Price drop bump - £150 for either guitar.
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14422
    545454 said:
    made in India,
    Looks like predictive texting ate the letters O, N, E, S. ;)  

545454 said:
    Squier Standard Jagmaster (sunburst, 24" scale, Duncan Designed pickups, few dings) - £150
    Do you happen to know which model of DuncDes humbuckers are in the guitar? There should be a white ID sticker on the baseplate of each pickup. It will read "HB-103" or something very similar.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    545454 said:
    made in India,
    Looks like predictive texting ate the letters O, N, E, S. ;)  

545454 said:
    Squier Standard Jagmaster (sunburst, 24" scale, Duncan Designed pickups, few dings) - £150
    Do you happen to know which model of DuncDes humbuckers are in the guitar? There should be a white ID sticker on the baseplate of each pickup. It will read "HB-103" or something very similar.
    Haha, yeah I've never seen another of these Crafted in India ones - my memories of Indian Squiers previously were not happy ones! It's the same as second one on this page, but without the tort guard
    http://www.fuzzfaced.net/vintage-modified-strat-india.html

Don't know the humbucker models off-hand, will pop it open tonight and update you.
    Just checked the pickups,  sure enough,  HB103 N and B
    Jagmaster sold now