SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT Kramer JK-1000 MIJ (available) and Edwards E-SN 145-FR MIJ (SOLD)

CapeloCapelo Frets: 17
edited June 2019 in Guitars £
Hi,

After a few years of Super Strat mania, I feel like it is time for something more classic. So here are two fine MIJ axes from the ESP factory. 

Kramer JK-1000 from 1987-1988. Alder body, maple neck with 22 jumbo frets and maple fingerboard. Single humbucker and volume knob and a German made FR. The guitar is completely stock, except for the pickup, which is a SD JB (black with a sticker on it to make it reverse zebra. The original "brown sound" pickup in reverse zebra is also included (believe this were made by Schaller, but could be wrong). The guitar is 30+ old, so there are a few marks here and there, but nothing offensive. She comes with an original Kramer gig bag, which is quite tatty but gets the job done. £525 ovno 

http://imgur.com/a/2D9ftHi

Edwards E-SN 145-FR in black cherry. Alder body with maple top and natural binding. Maple neck with 22 jumbo frets, rosewood fingerboard and truss rod adjustment at the heel. Dimarzio Transition pickups, three-way blade, volumes and tone (push-pull for coil-tap) knobs and Floyd Rose 1000 tremolo. Overall the guitar is super clean except for a few superficial marks here and there. Comes with a decent quality Ibanez gig bag with all the tools, original HSS pickguard and a brand new Floyd Rose push-in tremolo arm that I got from Feline guitars here. £575 ovno. SOLD

http://imgur.com/a/gPFJMHo

Trades wise, ideally looking for a MIJ Strat (Fender, old ESP 400, Edwards,...), but could also be tempted by a MIJ LP. Yes, I got a thing for Japanese guitars (and other stuff!  3)

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions or request more pictures. I do travel quite bit because of work, so please bear with me if it takes a day or two to reply. 

Thanks!!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• CapeloCapelo Frets: 17
    Bump. Open to sensible offers for a straight sale or trades. Thanks!
    Edwards now gone. Kramer still available. 
    Sunday bump. Would also consider trades (with cash adjustment if needed) for a MIA or MIJ Charvel So-Cal, seems I always end up lusting after one of those. Thanks!
    Monday bump for an awesome guitar, which is a blast to play!