SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: Suhr Pete Thorn signature Standard HH - Vintage Gold

What's Hot
RandomGeckoRandomGecko Frets: 319
edited May 2019 in Guitars £

Also looking for trades - see below!

I bought this mid-March thinking it would be a do-all guitar but I've ended up not using it as much as I'd like to simply because I'm a creature of habit and nearly always use the same guitars I now have for ages. It really does sound and play great but it's literally collecting dust. Mint condition and really barely played.

Plays fantastically and sounds amazing, but simply surplus to requirements.

I'm sure you know the specs but...
Mahogany body and satin finish neck, maple top, Indian rosewood board, stainless steel frets, H-H setup with a Thornbucker Plus in the bridge and Thornbucker neck. Also has a push/pull on the tone control to switch the bridge humbucker between series and parallel. Gotoh 510 trem and still setup exactly as I got it.
Comes with a G&G hardshell case and all case candy.

Paid £3,349 on March, hence the price. Trades would be other Suhrs, Andersons, Xotic, PRS DGT, or other high end instruments.

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments