SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB - PRS DGT (NOW SORTED)

What's Hot
mikeslmikesl Frets: 126
edited May 2019 in Guitars £

Likely a long shot but looking to buy a used PRS DGT Maple Top in excellent condition.

As expected, regretting having sold my old one(s). No rush other than the fact I’m 60 next month and looking to buy a final keeper!

If interested in any trades, I currently have a Suhr Custom Classic T for sale on the forum. Please drop me a message if you’re considering selling or moving a DGT.

Many thanks.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• bacchanalianbacchanalian Frets: 897
    http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/151210/

One that looks a lot like this one has come up in my eBay feed
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mikeslmikesl Frets: 126

@bacchanalian - Many thanks. Saw that one and recognised it from a forum post earlier this year. Not in a mad rush (other than being 60 next month of course!!) but hoping to get lucky with a DGT. Also got a Suhr Custom Classic T to sell/trade to help out with the funding.
  • bacchanalianbacchanalian Frets: 897
    After years of faffing about I finally bought a DGT Wood Library with 10 top.
    Well over budget and well into diminishing returns but je ne regrette rien, (yet)

https://i.imgur.com/negc5UQ.jpg
    0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    After years of faffing about I finally bought a DGT Wood Library with 10 top.
    Well over budget and well into diminishing returns but je ne regrette rien, (yet)

https://i.imgur.com/negc5UQ.jpg
    @bacchanalian - now that's a bit special. Had a special edition myself from Willcutt Guitars (USA) DG signed backplate etc but was way too good, immaculate and special for me and was traded on here to a proper player. First time in years I've been
    "DGT less" and not coping well !!
    edited May 2019

• BlueingreenBlueingreen Frets: 2592
    Pmd
    “To a man with a hammer every problem looks like a nail.”
  • KickTheHabitKickTheHabit Frets: 93
    edited May 2019
    PM'd @mikesl
    Now sorted. Many thanks for the contacts and comments, much appreciated.

The Suhr Custom Classic T  is still here and available at £1,500.... it’s a beauty :)  
  • mikesl said:

The Suhr Custom Classic T  is still here and available at £1,500.... it’s a beauty :)  
    What did you get @mikesl 0pics!
    mikesl said:

What did you get @mikesl 0pics!
    @KickTheHabit - on a long rail trip tomorrow (Thurs) to collect - 2016 charcoal burst, sub 8lbs (7lb 11oz “sciatica friendly”). If I can work out pictures & posting, I will NGD!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SimpleSimonSimpleSimon Frets: 1025
    sweet! Congrats!

• Zodiac51Zodiac51 Frets: 340
    Nice one Mike! - try hang on to this one huh?
    Zodiac51 said:
    Nice one Mike! - try hang on to this one huh?
    David - hope you are well and in top form.
    I crash into my 60's next month and this one is gift to myself for keeps ....honestly!
    The last one you kindly provided was a stunner and if anything just "too perfect"...only went in a trade 2 months back and I regretted it immediately. It's a hard time being "DGT less" - All the best as ever.
  • dcgdcg Frets: 230
    edited May 2019

An excellent choice, @mikesl.  ;Unfortunately, I have a personal aversion to PRS birds so applaud the moon-ness of this DGT (and its adult colour).  I'm on my fourth DGT; they are the best working guitarist's guitar, in my view.  Following an all mahogany DGT and a lemonburst 10 top (both sold/exchanged), my current toothsome two are a player grade 2008 goldtop, and a pretty much pristine white 2015 model (which has a very different neck to the earlier model, BTW)...

In closing...PRS make great guitars, but could they i) routinely offer moons on all core models, and ii) design a case that isn't constructed from lead?
  • melodmelod Frets: 136
    dcg said:

An excellent choice, @mikesl.  ;Unfortunately, I have a personal aversion to PRS birds so applaud the moon-ness of this DGT (and its adult colour).  I'm on my fourth DGT; they are the best working guitarist's guitar, in my view.  Following an all mahogany DGT and a lemonburst 10 top (both sold/exchanged), my current toothsome two are a player grade 2008 goldtop, and a pretty much pristine white 2015 model (which has a very different neck to the earlier model, BTW)...

In closing...PRS make great guitars, but could they i) routinely offer moons on all core models, and ii) design a case that isn't constructed from lead?
    Say that again ... those birdies ...argh. The guitars are good though.