SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Mosrite the Ventures Model 1966

Hydra19Hydra19 Frets: 325
Selling a vintage 1966 Mosrite. I bought this guitar in 6 years ago and brought it over from the USA where it spent most of its life and was there for the summer of love. Anyway, it is a great guitar, with a great sound due to the pickups. The neck is small and the frets are low, but plays nicely with 9's. No buzz and no trouble to bend notes. It is pretty light compared to my other guitars. It comes with the original hard case. Price is £2300, more pics available on request and I'm open to trades, but am in an ESP/ Les Paul Custom mood these days. Thanks

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• brooombrooom Frets: 1173
    edited May 2019
    If I could spend money on guitars at the moment, I'd be offering you a partial trade on the ESP I'm selling. But as I can't, I'll sit back and admire it. I've always had a soft spot for mosrites.

Good luck with the sale.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom