SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fender Comp Blue Mustang SOLD and Squier Bass VI Black

simonhpiemansimonhpieman Frets: 682
edited June 2019 in Guitars £
MUSTANG 2015

Lovely FSR Japanese Compstang in Lake Placid Blue with beautiful dark rosewood board. Same colour and configuration as that seen in the Teen Spirit video, no less. Which is nice if you're into that sort of thing.

It's mark free bar the tiny dink on the headstock. It really REALLY shines! Offsets look best in LPB, right?! Comes with a decent hard case. Happy to ship within the UK for £560 or meet/greet - I get around quite a bit and carrying it carefully myself is always preferable to the potential pitfalls of a courier lottery. FYI, the last pic has had its contrast changed so it's closest to what MY phone shows as the actual colour. If you're unsure I'm happy to send you more pics but regardless, it's absolutely gorgeous!

BASS VI FIRST RUN, ROSEWOOD

Picked this up a while back and had looked for ages as I definitely wanted a black one. Bought for a project which sadly never came to fruition, though I've recorded with it a few times and it sounds great. Certainly covered the P-Bass territory I was aiming for. Glorious neck, too. Have loved the necks both on this and a VM Jag I used to have. Good stuff.

These seem a bit harder to come by as they withdrew black once they made the second batch/switched from Rosewood to PF. It had a setup at Wunjos when I got it.

Marks of note: in the 4th and 5th picture. A flat crack on the top of the body where your arm goes and a couple of tiny dints on the front, also where your arm goes. I can only assume the previous owner wears their watch on the wrong arm.

Sadly I can't courier this as it doesn't have a case at all (if it's a dealbreaker I'll chuck in an old gigbag) so it'll be collection or meet up. Ideally looking around £290.

I'm based near Farnham so if you want to come and meet me you can do Guitar Guitar, Andertons and Guitar Village all in a single morning! I get to London often and travel all over so may be coming to a town near you soon...! And of course am happy to meet in the middle somewhere (reasonable!) for petrol.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments