SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS 2018 Gibson ES-335 61 Historic VOS Faded Cherry SOLD

What's Hot
hyperbenhyperben Frets: 1418
edited May 2019 in Guitars £
I’ve decided to part ways with my Gibson Custom Shop 61 Reissue ES-335 in faded cherry VOS. Includes original hard shell case, COA and all other paperwork. Weight is a nice and comfortable 7.8lbs. This has the medium v2 neck profile measuring 0.84” at the first fret and 0.93” at the 12th fret, so it’s in the middle between a typical 59 and a typical 60. Hide glue construction, MHS pickups, dark rosewood fretboard, excellent as new condition. I went through a lot of these to pick this one. This one easily stood out as the best of the 8 I tried. This particular example is very loud unplugged and sounds absolutely wonderful plugged in with outstanding bass response. £2495 PPG

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DB1DB1 Frets: 5024
    Lovely! GLWTS
    Call me Dave.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • brooombrooom Frets: 1173
    I have the Warren Haynes 335, which is pretty similar to this. Lovely guitars really.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • hyperbenhyperben Frets: 1418
    Bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • hyperbenhyperben Frets: 1418
    Bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom