SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Rainsong H-OM1000N2 - PRICE DROP £1000!

What's Hot
fielderdreamsfielderdreams Frets: 3
edited August 2019 in Acoustics £

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lv51q20ko1dcwz4/AACoAKyDAR2bFvEPfzvQuPrla?dl=0

Sad to see her go, but I'm playing electric these days in my band. Some surface scratching behind the guitar on the shoulder courtesy of an idiot who dropped it 5 years ago but no actual damage done. I will upload a picture of it when I can. Plays absolutely beautifully and the weight is so light. Any questions, then go for it. Comes with original hard case. £1250.

Collection preferred from West Sussex but can post out by courier fully insured at buyers additional expense.

BLURB:
The RainSong Orchestra Model is the most refined of all RainSong shapes. It is our most comfortable and intimate guitar, with an immediacy of presence that makes it a favorite with the coffee house crowd. The treble, already a breathtaking attribute of RainSongs, and the carbon sound are simply sublime in this little guitar. A crystal bell clarity, balance, superb separation of individual notes, and an expansive dynamic range make the OM one of our most individually expressive guitars.

Because of Projection Tuned Layering™, the OM is capable of strong projection. It won't rattle windows like the Jumbo or the Dreadnought, but the OM, when driven, packs a lot of power and punch for a small bodied guitar.

Specifications:

Soundboard
Carbon/Glass hybrid soundboard crafted using RainSong's Projection Tuned Layering™ technique. No soundboard braces.

Body
Carbon/Glass hybrid body. No body braces.

Neck
All-graphite neck and composite fingerboard fabricated using RainSong's Performance Shape Casting™ as a single piece. Adjustable truss rod.

Accessories
Tusq™ Nut, saddle and bridgepins.

Case
Customized hardshell case.

Finish
UV protective, high-gloss, clear urethane.

Depth at end-pin: 4.125 inches

Lower bout: 15.25 inches

Body Length: 19.5 inches

Neck width at nut: 1.75 inches

Scale length: 25.4 inches

Tuning machines: Chrome plated Gotohs with 1:18 gear ratio

Electronics: Fishman Prefix+T / LR Baggs Stagepro Element

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments