SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Selling a PA - Advice sought on the best place to sell

What's Hot
Mark1960Mark1960 Frets: 326
Hi All - Am selling a PA, and was wondering where the best place to sell it was? Gumtree, e-bay? Any suggestions greatfully received. Thanks
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• John_PJohn_P Frets: 2744
    Try listing it here.  
    Local fb groups, eBay, gumtree all have their place depending how comfortable you are with them.  

You might want to think about whether you want rid as a package or splitting it. I’d try here, gumtree and Facebook as a package and if you don’t get any offers then thinking about splitting it and then try eBay when they have a £1 offer. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • spark240spark240 Frets: 2073
    Depends how big / good it is...I doubt you will get may folks on here looking for a stadium setup...but if its a smaller pub style PA you might have a chance....make sure you post pics with the price.

Mac Mini M1
    Presonus Studio One V5
     https://www.studiowear.co.uk/ -
     https://twitter.com/spark240
     Facebook - m.me/studiowear.co.uk
    Reddit r/newmusicreview 
  • LegionreturnsLegionreturns Frets: 7965
    I sold my old one on here no problem. 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
  • Mark1960Mark1960 Frets: 326
    Thanks Guys
  • oktorocktooktorockto Frets: 86
    Dedicated facebook groups are good for selling - sold my martin PA there and a couple of mixing desks for good money. Use facebook marketplace as well.
  • uncledickuncledick Frets: 403
    Everything I've sold in the last year has been via Facebook.  The standard search terms are 'within 100km' so there's a decent chance of just meeting someone and doing the deal.