SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

[Sold] TL62 Telecaster Lake Placid Blue (MIJ) VanZandt PUPS

CalelCalel Frets: 31
edited August 2019 in Guitars £

Up for sale a very sweet TL62 Telecaster in Lake Placid Blue, straight out of Tokyo, with upgraded Van Zandt picks ups.

This "Made in Japan" Telecaster is a rare model, meant only for the Japanese domestic market – albeit I think GuitarVillage had a few some years ago, and features a rare Lake Placid Blue finish with aged white binding on the top and back of the instrument for a classic and cool look.

The stock pickups were really crap in my opinion so I got some VanZandt picks ups, vintage tele in the neck position and vintage + in the bridge position. Professionally set up by Grizzly Guitar (one of his last jobs here in London), this Tele is strung with 10-46 strings and has low, slinky action.

The maple neck profile has a medium C shaped profile, relatively chunky. The notably thick slab rosewood fretboard has Fender's traditional 7 1/4" fretboard radius, with vintage style fretwire. The guitar has a responsive truss rod and the frets retain their full, original height, playing cleanly in all registers. On the headstock, the Kluson-style Gotoh tuning machines turn smoothly and hold pitch well I would say. Comes with the tweed case.

The guitar is in pristine condition, so I would ask for £950 excluding shipping negotiable.

I am also selling a US 52 Hot Rod Tele, check it out!

Fender TL52B Telecaster Made in Japan Features:

Double Bound Alder Body

Maple Neck (C-Shape)

Rosewood Fretboard

648 mm Scale

42 mm Width at Nut

21 Vintage Style Frets

Chrome Hardware

Vintage Tweed Case

3reaction image LOL 7reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SRichSRich Frets: 762