SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Any Kluson | Gotoh style tuners out there for Strat | Tele???

lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2512
As above..
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• rze99rze99 Frets: 2278

I have a set of high end Kluson Tone Pro Vintage nickel tuners and bushings that I planned on using for a future Strat build but haven't installed.

They were pretty pricey so they might be more than you are looking for.  They are an open packet but not used/installed. Say £35 delivered? Can take photos later. let me know if interested.

• lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2512
    rze99 said:

I have a set of high end Kluson Tone Pro Vintage nickel tuners and bushings that I planned on using for a future Strat build but haven't installed.

They were pretty pricey so they might be more than you are looking for.  They are an open packet but not used/installed. Say £35 delivered? Can take photos later. let me know if interested.

Interested @rze99 ; - send some pics over - thanks :+1: 
    @lovestrat74Ok will do later tonight. Cheers

• munckeemunckee Frets: 12325
    Have bought several sets from Axecaster and always been good.  He does or did Kluson as well as Klusonish.  The Kluson are slightly better.
    @lovestrat74 ; Really sorry, I've just got them out of the parts box to to photograph them and... welI I spoke too soon, I'd really prefer to keep them in case I do another build. Really sorry to mess you about! 
  • lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2512
    edited May 2019
    rze99 said:
    @lovestrat74 ;; Really sorry, I've just got them out of the parts box to to photograph them and... welI I spoke too soon, I'd really prefer to keep them in case I do another build. Really sorry to mess you about! 
    No worries @rze99 ;Out of interest what makes them high end as opposed to just deluxe klusons?
  • GoldenEraGuitarsGoldenEraGuitars Frets: 8822
    tFB Trader
    I might have a set of something @lovestrat74 ;
  • Did you find something - otherwise I have Fender Kluson types from a CP60 strat - Pm me 
  • JMP220478 said:
    Did you find something - otherwise I have Fender Kluson types from a CP60 strat - Pm me 
    I'd forgotten all about this one! Think I am good for now thanks anyway