Pepsi Max > Diet Coke or Coke Zero.

This is the word of the Lord.
    amen!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • TTBZTTBZ Frets: 2873
    They taste the same to me.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • AlexCAlexC Frets: 2396
    Always Coke. You can’t get a line of Pepsi, can you?
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • LastMantraLastMantra Frets: 3822
    Bowk
  • NunogilbertoNunogilberto Frets: 1679
    I always ask for a Coke, with the grudging acceptance that it’ll probably be a Pepsi...
  • guitarfishbayguitarfishbay Frets: 7953
    I prefer Pepsi. Coke is too fizzy, but tastes ok.

No contest for the diet drinks though, Pepsi Max is the only one that doesn’t taste terrible.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • SouthpawMarkSouthpawMark Frets: 620
    Rola Cola
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • crunchmancrunchman Frets: 11411
    Proper Coke.

Pepsi is sickly tasting.  I was in a restaurant last night and they had Pepsi.  I had a different drink.  Thankfully my wife agreed to drive so I had a beer.

The diet stuff all tastes utterly revolting.

These days, I don't have as much sugar as I used to, and Coke tastes a bit sweet.  I'd like to try a version of proper Coke with the sugar content reduced a bit, but without that disgusting Aspartame.  I'll drink tap water ahead of anything with Aspartame in it.  Irn Bru has been ruined now as well.
  • thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 9654
    crunchman said:
    Proper Coke.

Pepsi is sickly tasting.  I was in a restaurant last night and they had Pepsi.  I had a different drink.  Thankfully my wife agreed to drive so I had a beer.

These days, I don't have as much sugar as I used to, and Coke tastes a bit sweet.  I'd like to try a version of proper Coke with the sugar content reduced a bit, but without that disgusting Aspartame.  I'll drink tap water ahead of anything with Aspartame in it.  Irn Bru has been ruined now as well.
    Did you try the green one with the Stevia sweetener in it? Best of a bad bunch for me.

I was more gutted about the ruin of Ribena though to be honest, I don't think that's aspartame but it's disgusting and gives me migraines
    Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
    soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
    youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
  • crunchmancrunchman Frets: 11411
    crunchman said:
    Proper Coke.

Did you try the green one with the Stevia sweetener in it? Best of a bad bunch for me.

I was more gutted about the ruin of Ribena though to be honest, I don't think that's aspartame but it's disgusting and gives me migraines
    I've tried the Stevia one.  Not AS bad as Aspartame, but that's like saying BMW drivers aren't quite as bad as Audi drivers.  Relatively speaking you might be right, but on an absolute scale they are still bad.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15475
    can't think the last time I have a fizzy sugar drink (well, technically it was 2 weeks ago, I had a long drive and was feeling a bit groggy, so got a couple of cans of red bull, jeez that stuff is revolting, but kept me alert though) if I have to ask for something, then it's generally either beer, wine or water (depending on venue and mode of transportation). 

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

• NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4901
    Rola Cola
    LOL, beat me to it!

I was in a bar in Cyprus last night, and for the first time in my life I ordered a brandy and coke, with ice (just somehow fancied it, having seen someone else having one).

I got a tumbler half full of brandy and ice, and a small (225?) bottle of Pepsi.

I think Pepsi ha a slightly oilier mouthfeel than Coca Cola.

• proggyproggy Frets: 5827

I always ask for Coke.

My dealer doesn't sell soft drinks.

• WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9444
    I always ask for Coke, but prefer Pepsi.... I shall amend this behaviour :)
  • DungusDungus Frets: 170
    9reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • OctafishOctafish Frets: 1937
    I ask for a beer as I'm no longer a child and it's probably a lot healthier =)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 7reaction image Wisdom
  • prowlaprowla Frets: 4896
    When I go to the supermarket almost all of the soft drinks section is a bust. 

Coke, Fever Tree, Appletiser, Fentimans.  

I will I’ll sometimes get a cordial/squash and a bottle of fizzy water. 

My my other option is beer, but I don’t always want an alcoholic drink. 
  • kaypeejaykaypeejay Frets: 775
    I like the taste of cheap cola, like Panda, but I haven’t drunk anything like that for years. I have Fanta Limon when on holiday. 
  • breezytelebreezytele Frets: 273
    The OP question strikes a chord with me. 

Back in 1979/80 I worked a spell as the in house motorcycle messenger for a law firm, McKenna at One Aldwych. 

On one occasion, my delivery item was a cleaned empty classic glass coke bottle labelled exhibit A.

The backround was copyright infringement. Coca Cola had been sending people into bars to order a ‘Bacardi and Coke’ and if they were served a white rum with a cola, a case could ensue.  

I just recall being wryly amused by all the attention bestowed on  this particular empty bottle