SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Elektron Digitakt, Digitone and Moog Sub 37

jacklawteyjacklawtey Frets: 284
edited June 2019 in Studio & Rec £
Would need posting to France, soz. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• jacklawteyjacklawtey Frets: 284
    Bump
  • meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10339
    Good luck. 
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    Good luck. 
    Hahah, thanks mate - I'll need it. Enjoying your Digitone? 
    Good luck. 
    Yes mate, its pretty awesome. Combined with a Moog Grandmother (which I would look at over the sub 37 personally) and my Rev2 I am very happy. 

Got to admit out of the three I tend to go to the Grandmother first. Its more immediate and quicker to hash ideas out on (no poly though). 
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    Good luck. 
    Yes mate, its pretty awesome. Combined with a Moog Grandmother (which I would look at over the sub 37 personally) and my Rev2 I am very happy. 

Got to admit out of the three I tend to go to the Grandmother first. Its more immediate and quicker to hash ideas out on (no poly though). 

Funny you should say that, I've started leaning a bit towards the Grandmother. What are your experiences? 
    Good luck. 

Funny you should say that, I've started leaning a bit towards the Grandmother. What are your experiences? 
    Total biased towards its total awesomeness.

Check out loopop videos on YouTube, just search for loopop moog grandmother.

For me it does it's own thing and so much of what the mini moog does. I'm happy as a pig in shit with it