SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FT Diamond Quantum Leap Delay/Modulation/Filter pedal

preston61preston61 Frets: 690
edited June 2019 in FX £

Very impressive pedal, with some great options.

Each setting has 2 options in it, so for example one of the delays has a quarter note setting and if you hold the tap button it switches to a dotted 8th. There are 2 different settings, a flanger, a chorus, and a filter mode.

Pedal is has it's original box and is in great condition. Am looking to trade it as I already have a delay, and don't really need the filter mode, so that's 3 of the 5 options not really being used and it's one of my most expensive pedals, so it needs to earn it's keep more.

Interested in a few things, either to replace this or other pedals I use, so this list isn't exclusive (no drive, distortion, fuzz or reverb pedals though as I'm good for verb and don't use dirt). Would consider a Source Audio Nemesis, Boss MD500, Alexander Wavelength, EHX Nano POG, Xotic SP Comp, Wampler Mini Ego, Boss CE2w, Keeley Dyno-MY-Roto. Cash adjustments can be made either way if needed, but straight swaps or ones with cash my way are going to be received more positively.

Message me with any offers

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments