Ebay listings help

RabsRabs Frets: 2608
in Off Topic tFB Trader
I have been listing some ebay items for someone else...  As part of it we wanted to embed some images in the listing to make it look professional and all that..

So I have been embedding using links from imgur…  However Ebay kill the links as they don't want external links in the descriptions. I was just told if I keep trying to list that way the listings will stop appearing completely.

The person I spoke to said they had no idea how to properly embed links.. So does anyone know how this is done?

Any advice appreciated … Cheers.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• notanonnotanon Frets: 607
    I thought eBay was quite easy if you save the images to you local drive. If images are on Imgur then right click and save images as.... You are prompted to choose location.
  • RabsRabs Frets: 2608
    tFB Trader
    notanon said:
    I thought eBay was quite easy if you save the images to you local drive. If images are on Imgur then right click and save images as.... You are prompted to choose location.
    You can upload the images to their site which allows you 12..   BUT from what I am reading you cant embed pictures in the description any more. They don't allow any links starting with Https...