SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Audient iD14 Audio Interface - PRICE DROP!

theimageofalltheimageofall Frets: 123
edited June 2019 in Studio & Rec £
I'm selling my Audient iD14 10 in 4 out audio interface. High quality Audient mic pres (the same as found in their large consoles).

In immaculate condition and includes all the leads, instructions, box etc.

You can use the knob to control parameters in your DAW using the Audient software, to give more of a hardware feel to working in the box.

£100 plus delivery. Bargain to be honest!

More information on the Audient website here:

https://audient.com/products/audio-interfaces/id14/overview/

Great sounding, high quality small footprint audio interface which has had home use only.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• John_AJohn_A Frets: 3775
    Absolute steal.  Have an id22 or would be jumping at this, excellent preamps, great for vocals
  • FreebirdFreebird Frets: 5821
    edited June 2019
    Ideal as a starter interface, or even as an upgrade to an existing one. It would also be great as a 2nd portable interface. In fact, I am getting a bit interested myself 
    If we are not ashamed to think it, we should not be ashamed to say it.
  • Thanks folks. Yep, great piece of kit and only moving on as I’ve now got the Audient Sono instead, which is also great.

Top quality recordings available from this little unit!
  • FreebirdFreebird Frets: 5821
    edited June 2019
    What DAW are you using? That endless scroll wheel looks very useful, but I do believe it is DAW dependent?

If we are not ashamed to think it, we should not be ashamed to say it.
  • Freebird said:
    What DAW are you using? That endless scroll wheel looks very useful, but I do believe it is DAW dependent?

I’m running Logic Pro X, so I can't comment on other DAW’s I’m afraid.
  • Bump! Still available!
  • Price drop to £110. Great Audient mic pres in this!
  • Price drop to £100 plus delivery.

• daviesjdaviesj Frets: 26
    I see you bought the Sono. How does the id14 compare using it for primarily electric guitar
  • theimageofalltheimageofall Frets: 123
    edited June 2019
    daviesj said:
    I see you bought the Sono. How does the id14 compare using it for primarily electric guitar
    If being used as an interface for recording DI guitar signal, then exactly the same. Great Audient mic pres that record an excellent signal for using in amp sims etc.

If being used as a platform for pedals and getting your guitar sound before even getting to your DAW, then completely different. It really is a platform for getting a guitar sound that you commit to before recording (although it does record a clean DI version as well), using the wall of sound impulse response technology.

I’m actually really enjoying committing to a guitar sound before recording and spending time going that - like you would if you were micing a cab and getting the source sound right. I’m really impressed with wall of sound and their impulses as well.
  • daviesjdaviesj Frets: 26
    Thanks for such a detailed response. I am planning on running a pedalboard/ Preamp setup so all the guitar sound is defined before it hits the interface
  • Now sold