SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Ampeg PF-20T Portaflex Bass Amp Head + Ampeg PF-115HE Bass Cabinet

JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6021
edited July 2019 in Amps £
20w Bass Amp Head + 1x15 450w Cabinet. Portaflex system (Head stows inside cabinet for ease of transport). Head is 2 x 6V6 + 2 x 12AX7, Cab is 1 x 15" + Horn. Immaculate condition, never left house. £400.00. Collection only (it's heavy).

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6021
    Bump and note: 2 new 6V6 EHX power valves fitted approx 3 months ago.

The head is an ideal recording tool as it can operate without a speaker attached. Full details here -
    https://ampeg.com/products/portaflex/pf-20t/
    It's a great sounding amp, equally useful for guitar and bass.
    Bump with updated pics above.
  • martmart Frets: 5205
    Is that cab the 115LF or the 115HE ? From what I read, only the HE has the horn and fliptop, but I could be mistaken.

Either way I could be tempted in the cab if you were to split.
    @mart, you are quite right, it is in fact the Ampeg PF-115HE Cabinet. I’ve amended the listing title. Thanks!

I’ll have a think about splitting the two. I’d obviously rather sell them together but a split might be possible. I’m selling to make space, there’s no way I need such a large cab for home use (though it does sound outstanding).
  • martmart Frets: 5205
    JezWynd said:
    @mart, you are quite right, it is in fact the Ampeg PF-115HE Cabinet. I’ve amended the listing title. Thanks!

I’ll have a think about splitting the two. I’d obviously rather sell them together but a split might be possible. I’m selling to make space, there’s no way I need such a large cab for home use (though it does sound outstanding).
    That’s fair enough - I can see it’ll be easier for you to sell them as a set, and they make a beautiful pairing. My PF20 is jealous. :)

Just let me know if you do decide to split.
    mart said:
    JezWynd said:

That’s fair enough - I can see it’ll be easier for you to sell them as a set, and they make a beautiful pairing. My PF20 is jealous. :)

Just let me know if you do decide to split.
    Will do.
  • Why do you have to be in Devon ? haha! Would have bought this in an instant! 400 is a great price. GLWTS mate
  • KoaKoa Frets: 120
    If you do split would you post the amp?
    Koa said:
    If you do split would you post the amp?
    I don't have the original box , so would prefer collection.
    bump
    bump
    Sold pending.