SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Super Country Cool Tooled Leather Tele Pickguard

redrighthandredrighthand Frets: 745
edited January 2014 in Guitars £
El Dorado black leather scratch plate for tele, holes fit a vintage tele (AVRI etc). These retail for 100 dollars!! 
Condition: V good. 
Price: £40 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• redrighthandredrighthand Frets: 745
    edited September 2013

Mightymite tele neck - not sure of the profile - feels chunkier than modern but not quite a "V". I found it very comfortable. Has an esquire logo that's been lacquered over - not the neatest job but only if you look at it from a certain angle. Also - comes with a nut installed and a set of Fender Kluson style tuners. 
    Condition: Good! 
    Price: SOLD!

Prices for all items are the price collected from Leeds (or I can meet you within a reasonable distance). I can ship any of this, but it will be extra. How much depends on what it is and whether I can arrange to be at home for a courier (cheaper) or need to drop at a post office (dearer). But I''m not looking to make any money on shipping don't worry. Smile 
  • benmurray85benmurray85 Frets: 1395
    Any chance on a deal/price on the tele neck and pickup? Could meet at Leeds train station tomorrow if your available? Cheers
    How very rock and roll
  • stuagustuagu Frets: 334
    that tele scratchplate is so cool man! 
  • benmurray85;20242" said:
    Any chance on a deal/price on the tele neck and pickup? Could meet at Leeds train station tomorrow if your available? Cheers
    The pickup is not available I'm afraid, but the neck is. Make me an offer??
  • It is! Still here too. :)
  • benmurray85benmurray85 Frets: 1395
    Ah damn. Wanted the pickup and the neck was kind of a bonus tbh. I'll have a think and pm you either way before end of the week if its still available
    How very rock and roll
  • Just the El Dorado Pickguard left now...
  • Bump.