SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SORTED WTB: Empty 1x12 open back cab

LewyLewy Frets: 4192
edited June 2019 in Amps £
Empty unless it's got a nice vintage-style 4 Ohm speaker in it, that is.

Tweed would be preferable, but will consider other vintage-inspired styles too. Sellers would need to be happy to ship (or deliver to Reading area).

Anyone got anything?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• thomasw88thomasw88 Frets: 2325
    I have a wienbrock 1x12 cab in tweed which also comes with a cover.  It does have a speaker in it but I could take that out if it was a deal breaker.    Its really really well  made and top quality!

Only thing is the jack cable is wired to the speaker so would  either need the same thing done or you'd have to put in a jack socket for it.
  • LewyLewy Frets: 4192
    thomasw88 said:
    I have a wienbrock 1x12 cab in tweed which also comes with a cover.  It does have a speaker in it but I could take that out if it was a deal breaker.    Its really really well  made and top quality!

Only thing is the jack cable is wired to the speaker so would  either need the same thing done or you'd have to put in a jack socket for it.
    Sounds interesting. Do you have any pics and a price in mind?