SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Decent LP Bridge Humbucker

i have a les paul classic and the bridge HB is far too powerful for my tastes and doesnt work wel lwith pedals as a result of this so looking for something a bit less powerful. i really dont know a great deal about these sorts of things so relying on peoples knowledge.

a friend has told me to go for something like a PAF? ideally id like something thats covered (ie not with exposed coils) but not overly fussed.

mid priced so definately nothing at silly money please.

thanks

How very rock and roll
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• rprrpr Frets: 309
    If nothing turns up used have a look at Oil City stuff. ash (the guitar weasel) is a forum member and a really helpful dude.
  • chrisj1602chrisj1602 Frets: 3965
    I am getting a new pickup delivered for my Les Paul next week so could sell my burstbucker 2 if you're interested - it's nickel covered and lightly aged as its a VOS model. £60 posted?
  • benmurray85benmurray85 Frets: 1396

cheers guys

£60 is a bit more than i wanted to spend at the moment so i'll probably hold off for now?

anything else?

How very rock and roll
    Ok no worries.
    Ok...I could do £50 posted?