Expression pedal(s) for HX Effects?

SnagsSnags Frets: 5326
Any recommendations, or definite avoids?

Definitely looking to get at least one, full-size (big feet) pedal for handling wah/swell/etc. and may also want one for volume.

I was thinking of using my old Boss FV50H volume, then realised this morning I'll need a Y-cable to 'convert' it, and not sure if that'll work with the HX FX anyway ...

Hoping for passive units and not too spendy, but would rather pony up more for something that works than save a few quid and have problems.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• The Boss EV30 I just got is great. The Moog EP3 I had before was a bit finnicky to setup with quite a lot of stuff on account of the standard/other option on the bottom and the minimum knob at the side. Could just be a bit dodge. The Boss is simpler.

Bye!

• RolandRoland Frets: 8590
    There are a couple of Mission pedals in the Classified. I’ve found them smooths and reliable
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
  • thomasw88thomasw88 Frets: 2316
    i use the Boss EV30 which is great. Also use the Dunlop mini expression pedal which works fine as well.   sometimes you have to experiment with TRS or jack cable -  from memory the Boss worked with a normal jack and the dunlop needed a TRS cable.
  • SnagsSnags Frets: 5326
    Thanks all. As soon as I catch the piggy bank an EV30 will most likely be incoming.