SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Cornell 45/50

SunDevilSunDevil Frets: 511
:-)
The answer was never 42 - it's 1/137 (..ish)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• There's one here for a pretty serious price:

https://www.adverts.ie/guitar-amps/cornell-plexi-45-50-rig-marshall-jtm45/10940055

Not sure if they'll ship though
  • SunDevilSunDevil Frets: 511
    Cheers - be cheaper to buy new I think

They come up now and then and generally go for around £1kish
    The answer was never 42 - it's 1/137 (..ish)
  • The new ones do not have the same tone or components as the earlier Cornell Plexi 45/ 50 heads IMHO. A good friend of mine (who had a few earlier 45/50 heads over the years and loved them)has big regrets about parting with them over the years when temptations came his way. He recently bought a new one and is pretty disappointed with various issues including the sound and apparently cheaper sourced transformers for example. It would not surprise me if people start to collect the early ones claiming them to be the holy grail versions. I myself have a couple early ones, and they are incredible! Denis is a lovely guy, but these days it might have become harder for him to source the NOS high quality components he used previously?