SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

How do I list things on classified section

tone1tone1 Frets: 5112
Hi all! Bit of a newbie here and I have bought a couple of pedals but I can't seem to list anything for sale! When I go to the classified section discussion it isn't highlighted! Any help would be greatly appreciated as I had to sell stuff via eBay recently!
Cheers
Tone
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• GIJoeGIJoe Frets: 213
    What you have done here - a new discussion, just write what you want to sell!

Click the big new discussion button on the left.

"Nobody is really researching robot jokes"

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • tone1tone1 Frets: 5112
    Ah just realised I post in the f/x section and it appears in f/x classified!
  • ChrisMusicChrisMusic Frets: 1133
    edited May 2014
    Welcome on'Board   :)

If you need a bit of help with pictures or videos, or using PMs properly, check out the tips in the "Forum Index & FAQs">"General".
    If you need to change the section or anything else in the OP just click the black cog icon top right of the page (or post) and change it from the drop down menu.   Note that Gear>FX and Classified>FX are different animals, but look the same, so to speak, a fix to differentiate them is needed IMO.  Hope that helps  :)