SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Bogner cab(s)

dunstanmusdunstanmus Frets: 91
Interested in both 1x12's and a 2x12 if anyone has anything please.

Cheers Rich
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• GuitarnutGuitarnut Frets: 31
    I have an Bogner 2x12" closed back with vintage 30s I'd sell. Looking for £450. Comes with a padded cover. Would that be of interest?
  • dunstanmusdunstanmus Frets: 91
    Is it the OS? What colour and is that shipped? So far, it is of great interest.

Cheers Rich
    edited May 2014
    It's the OS black and wheat not the swirly one. if you pm me your email I can send you some pics. If I can find a box big enough I can ship it although I'd rather meet up if poss. At some point it's been wired stereo so there is a second jack socket on the back. It's now back wired mono and I must stress done properly :-) I'm in Harrogate North Yorks.
    Pics sent.
  • photekphotek Frets: 1463
    Guitarnut said:
    I have an Bogner 2x12" closed back with vintage 30s I'd sell. Looking for £450. Comes with a padded cover. Would that be of interest?
    Epic cabs. I miss mine dearly!
    They're great - if i didn't already have the Bogner 4 x12" it would be staying.