SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Gretsch Electromatic 5422TDC, Warmoth Jazzmaster, Korean Epiphone SG

What's Hot
Gerz6558Gerz6558 Frets: 773
Hi All,

Thinning out my collection so thought I'd see if any interest before going on evil bay.  Looking for collection in and around Manchester if possible:

Gretsch - £500 - Great condition in Amber:

Warmoth Jazzmaster - £650 - Got some dings on the body and top of the neck, electronics work but could do with a tighten up (rhythm circuit not 100%, just don't have the time to open up and sort), all AVRI hardware i.e. pickups, trem, compound radius neck:

Korean Epiphone SG - £130 - Upgraded wiring, Dimarzio Super Distortion in the bridge, various bumps and dings but plays great for a cheapie:

Cheers

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• camfcamf Frets: 1191
    Lovely Jazzmaster! :)
  • Gerz6558Gerz6558 Frets: 773
    Thanks! It's a superb quality guitar, unfortunately Ive realised Jaguars are more for me.
  • JookyChapJookyChap Frets: 4234
    Gerz6558 said:
    Thanks! It's a superb quality guitar, unfortunately Ive realised Jaguars are more for me.
    Heresy!

:)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10339
    JookyChap said:
    Gerz6558 said:
    Thanks! It's a superb quality guitar, unfortunately Ive realised Jaguars are just as good and I want one of each.
    Wisdom!

:)
    Double post fix
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom