SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar, candy apple red, mint condition.

4114Effects4114Effects Frets: 3131
in Guitars £ tFB Trader
Right folks, because I'm a bit impulsive and rush into purchases, here we have a mint condition Squier vintage modified Jaguar. Not a scratch or blemish on her - even has some plastic under the bridge I haven't bothered to remove yet. Pics follow description.

Love the look of her, just can't get to grips with the sound - I'm a take one guitar to the gig kind of guy, so my guitar needs to be a little more versatile. If you're after a Jag, you probably won't get one in this condition without buying a new one.

The action on this one is superb, I have to say. It's already set quite low, and could probably go lower if you were that way inclined. 

What I would really like is to trade this for a Vintage modified telecaster, as I know I like the sound of them! Or a modern player telecaster, with a little cash from my end. Feel free to offer me other trades too, I'll always be open to nice guitars!

I'll also sell it to you for £200 - as it's basically brand new. (So that's nearly a third off the average internet prices, just for me having it for a week ... )

I'm in Bradford, but I can probably sort out postage too. 

Thanks for looking!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments