SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted

strtdvstrtdv Frets: 2356
edited June 2014 in Amps £
WTB 1x12 cab, ideally with a vintage 30.
Looking to spend £150 max.
I'm located in Belfast
Robot Lords of Tokyo, SMILE TASTE KITTENS!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BeexterBeexter Frets: 597
    edited May 2014
    I've got a Jet City 1x12 you could have for £55 + delivery (no idea what that would cost). Gives you cash left over for a V30! It's fitted with an un-used custom Eminence speaker 70W/16 Ohms,(I fitted a different speaker as soon as I got it so the original is effectively new.) Rugged hardwood fine ply cabinet construction, 1x 1/4" jack input, closed back.Dimensions: 53.3 x 50.8 x 27.9cm (WxHxD). Weight: 12.11kg
  • strtdvstrtdv Frets: 2356
    Thanks, not quite what I'm after though, looking for ideally an orange or similar
    still looking

Anyone got a black Orange PPC112 for sale?
  • vizviz Frets: 10647
    Thomann do a carvin 1x12 with a v30 for 90 quid, or at least the used to. 119 euros.
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
    Can't find it on the site now..

Still looking if anyone has a 1x12 they'd be willing to pay with for about £150
  • BeexterBeexter Frets: 597
    edited June 2014
    My Jet City is now just £50!.................although location may be an issue...
    Sorted, posted an ad on Gumtree and got a Marshall 1912 cab for under £120 locally