SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Jazzmaster pickups

stonevibestonevibe Frets: 7140
Looking to buy a set of Jazzmaster pickups, want something vintage style i.e Seymour Duncan Antiquities, Mojo, Novaks or similar.

Thought I would ask here before I ordered a new set.

Win a Cort G250 SE Guitar in our Guitar Bomb Free UK Giveaway 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10339
    I have 2 mojo bridge pups if they are any good to you?
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • stonevibestonevibe Frets: 7140
    Could be...

Might be a bit hot for a neck, but wondering if in the middle position it would hum like a B****?

Let me know what you want for them though.

£50 for both?

I have a grey bobbin and a black bobbin so you get both angles covered. 
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    oh and I will happily throw in my MIJ ones gratis if you want em
  • DrBobDrBob Frets: 3005
    meltedbuzzbox;253674" said:
    I have 2 mojo bridge pups if they are any good to you?
    If Jef doesn't take them I can certainly make use of one of them !
  • stonevibestonevibe Frets: 7140
    oh and I will happily throw in my MIJ ones gratis if you want em
    Yes, sounds good. I'll send you some beer tokens fella.

@DrBob they have gone to Mr Stonevibe I am afraid 
  • DrBobDrBob Frets: 3005
    No dramas !