Nordic Sketches: another Strymon Timeline piece

Hi all

Based on the sketch I submitted for the Fretboard Challenge #2, here's the complete piece, again using the Strymon Timeline in 'Ice' mode:

Cheers

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24601
    I really like that .. nice finger picking and chord sequence. I like the Vox as well ...

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    A quick question .. what is an SR-71 Blackbird Preamp .. I thought an SR-71 Blackbird was a Mach 3 US war plane. How does the preamp work with the Yamaha amp?

• mellowsunmellowsun Frets: 2422
    Hi Fret

It works quite well into the Yamaha when set to clean, gives the sound more body. It records direct pretty well too. Through a valve amp it's gorgeous. It's like a blackface Fender amp in a pedal.
    @mellowsun .. I love the sound samples on the website .. the urge to GAS on one is growing. Looks like they don't have any UK dealers.

• ROOGROOG Frets: 557
    Very nice @mellowsun, but you should clean your projector gate, you getting terrible scratching! :)

• mellowsunmellowsun Frets: 2422
    Fretwired said:
    @mellowsun .. I love the sound samples on the website .. the urge to GAS on one is growing. Looks like they don't have any UK dealers.
    You can order direct - they are based in Stoke-on-Trent! Phil Taylor, who runs the company is a top bloke.