SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Allianz Insurance Question about Pedals

not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
Anyone got pedals/pedalboard covered by Allianz? I'm looking to go to them from MusicGuard and wondering how to cover my pedals. Do you list them all individual, or a singe item using the "pedalboard" description in the drop down menu? I might call them tomorrow of course, just wondering how others have done it.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• they will cover them for additional price, I don't normally use mine outside the house so mine are covered under my normal house contents insurance. My guitars and amps are covered everywhere through Allianz.

Sister in law just got a payout for her saxophone that was stolen from her house. It was  a quick a painless settlement which is why I went with Allianz in first place

cheers

• not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    I need them covered as I gig regularly. I'm currently using Music Guard, but it's renewal time this month so looking at the options. I have everything listed on my current policy as individual items, although some aren't that expensive on their own, it's as a whole set-up where the pedalboard gets into serious figures.
  • spacecadetspacecadet Frets: 671
    This has certainly opened my eyes! Got everything covered on the house insurance but having done a quote, looks like they could be the way to go. Only 8 quid a month to cover my pedalboard. Happy with that.