SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Tonerider Rebel 90 Bridge Pickup

cbilly22cbilly22 Frets: 360
edited June 2014 in Guitars £
SOLD SOLD SOLD Here is a Tonerider Rebel 90 Bridge pickup. All the specs on the Tonerider website, this is a great sounding pickup but I've gone back to a humbucker for the guitar it was in and have several other hb sized P90s kicking around (including another one of these).
You can usually get these new for about 40 quid so I'm looking for 27.50 inc postage. Payment via bank transfer or paypal gift.
Any questions just give me a shout and I'll get back to you as quick as possible. Cheers.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SamgbSamgb Frets: 774

Where were you a few days ago when i was agonising over which P90s to buy for my SG?!

Two Toneriders in the end - i should have posted in the classifieds i bloody new it! 

:(
  • cbilly22cbilly22 Frets: 360

I have to be honest I forgot I had this one...it was in the case of one of my Melody Makers. For some reason I thought I'd fitted it in the neck position of a Tokai LP...but hadn't!

You'll like the Toneriders, they are great and P90s just work in SGs

• SamgbSamgb Frets: 774
    It's cool Tbh I'd have had the Ash pup off you as well. Shame! All the audio samples of the Trs sound great so I'm hopeful.
    weekend bump
    Little price drop...£25 delivered