SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD 1x12 Cab with brand new Eminence Speaker!

BeexterBeexter Frets: 598
edited July 2014 in Amps £

Jet City 1 x12 cab, closed back, fitted with a brand new custom Eminence 16 ohm, 70w speaker. I put a different speaker in as soon as I bought the cab and have now refitted the original, so it has never been used. It is a good sized cab that sounds great and the light weight makes it very portable and easy on the back!

Rugged hardwood fine ply cabinet construction, 1x 1/4" jack input, Dimensions: 53.3 x 50.8 x 27.9cm (WxHxD). Weight: 12.11kg

Overall, it is in great condition - there is one tiny nick in the tolex as shown in the pic, but otherwise good. The speaker is fitted with spade connectors so speaker swaps are a simple 5 minute job.

I'd prefer this to be picked up but could deliver locally for petrol money - I'm in East Grinstead, West Sussex.

Price? Just £55  £48

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c243/Ian_Lea/Mobile%20Uploads/DSC_0412_zpskf8mlaei.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c243/Ian_Lea/Mobile%20Uploads/DSC_0413_zpssuhtrtlz.jpg

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BeexterBeexter Frets: 598
    Weekend bargain bump.

Now just £50!

Bump.
    Now just £48!  It won't go any lower - if it doesn't go at this price, I might as well keep it. Only selling as I picked up an MJW for a price that was too good to pass on.
    Bump
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26561
    Just a word of recommendation - these Jet City cabs are ace. They're rock solid (my 2x12" has put up with a lot of abuse over the last few years) and sound great. This is a proper bargain :)
    <space for hire>

Nudge

• the_crungethe_crunge Frets: 35
    If you would be willing to post this, I'd be sold :D

I could post at a push but I think the cost of posting it would add too much to the final price. I expect it would be somewhere around £20 to post it...