SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD!-Fender Stratocaster BLACKTOP, Floyd Rose -HH, Titanium Silver-MIM, - Mint Condition!

johnmontanajohnmontana Frets: 41
edited June 2014 in Guitars £
 For sale my Fender Stratocaster Blacktop - HH (Fender Hot Vintage Alnico Humbuckers), with Floyd Rose.
Great looking guitar in Titanium Silver finish. Sounds fantastic, very versatile with all the strat sounds and than some more due to the pickup configuration. Smooth comfortable neck, very nice and easy to play and stays in tune very well!

Around two years old, this guitar was very seldom gigged, she was mainly used for some studio recordings. Just one or two of minor marks , barely noticeable.

Also, I will throw in a spare Floyd Rose Trem System, (less two saddles) - I had to replace two saddles so I bought a whole Floyd Rose system as a spare which will be included in the price.
The guitar have no hard case but I will include a simple Fender gig bag.

Looking for £400 + shipping (you are more than welcome to collect from Manchester).
 Feel free to ask any questions, I will email picks if requested.

More details about this guitar here:
http://www.fender.com/en-GB/series/blacktop/blacktop-strat-hh-floyd-rose-rosewood-fingerboard-titanium-silver/

Here is a cool demo by James Ryan, a very talented Australian guitarist:

Here is a little video with the ACTUAL guitar:

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments