SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - MJT/Allparts Telecaster body and neck (sunburst)

What's Hot
ruralfranceruralfrance Frets: 40
edited June 2014 in Guitars £
Mark Jenny finished Allparts telecaster neck and body up for grabs from a Nocaster project last year.  Turns out my little hands can't get used to the chunky neck...

Body is 50's style, 2-tone sunburst, 1.8kg (4lbs), swamp ash finished in nitro.  I'm pretty sure it's one piece of wood (I can't see any joins) but happy to be corrected.

Both finished as 'closet classic' which is a light relic with dings, scrapes and checking.  The body has been drilled too.  The pictures should show everything but happy to upload any extras as requested. 

Body £120
Neck £130
I'll cover postage and packing in the UK.

This is what it looked like in one piece.

Good trades/sales with: Pluckbuddy, JDE, xXBADGERXx, Brize, alanchanxd, NigelP, Loobs, BusterCrabb, jimkehoe
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Interested in any trades?
    Ive a few pedals and bit/bobs (Tuners/floyd/Attenuators etc).
    Thanks..
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life
  • Original post updated with some more info.  Body is swamp ash and weighs 3kg on my bathroom scales.
    Good trades/sales with: Pluckbuddy, JDE, xXBADGERXx, Brize, alanchanxd, NigelP, Loobs, BusterCrabb, jimkehoe
  • Interested in any trades?
    Ive a few pedals and bit/bobs (Tuners/floyd/Attenuators etc).
    Thanks..
    Thanks!  Hoping for a direct sale initially but will consider trades if there's no interest after a couple of weeks.
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 4978
    ruralfrance said: Body is swamp ash and weighs 3kg on my bathroom scales.
    6.6lb for an unloaded swamp ash body!! Are you sure that's right?   :-O
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ruralfrance said: Body is swamp ash and weighs 3kg on my bathroom scales.
    6.6lb for an unloaded swamp ash body!! Are you sure that's right?   :-O
    You're right.  Kitchen scales say 1.8KG (4lbs)

Cheers!